About the vacancy
Our client occupies a leading position in the online reservation booking market, including “hot” hotel offers in America and Europe. The project we are working on has been designed with spontaneous solutions in mind, i.e. when a traveler figures out where they want to stay on the spot or shortly before the trip. The user sees a short list of specially selected offers - 10-15 hotels from several categories: from expensive to affordable.
Core technologies used: Ruby, Rails, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Sidekiq, Kafka.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of Ruby development experience
- Experience working with Rails, RSpec
- Experience deploying Rails applications
- Experience working with MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis
- Experience working with the TDD/BDD
- Knowledge of GIT
- Good spoken English
- Skills working with AWS
- Experience designing and using REST and SOAP APIs
- Experience working with Sinatra, Padrino, Hanami, etc.
- Experience working with Docker and Terraform
- Experience working with Newrelic, Bugsnag, Datadog, etc.
- Salary reviews every six months
- Bonuses per project + paid overtime
- Individual and family medicine
- Extended maternity and paternity leave
- Three weeks of vacation
- Time flexibility and home office
- Internal trainings
- In-company English clases
- Possibility of developing as a speaker at events
- Discounts at major IT institutes, gyms, supermarkets, restaurants, among others.
- Barbecues in the office, football nights, escape rooms, among others
- Daily fruits and salads, breakfasts, snacks, drinks and very good coffee.
- «Chill Friday»: Netflix lunch y 5 o´clock beer