ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an HR Specialist with a strong focus in IT Talent Acquisition of known technologies but also new and disruptive ones like Blockchain.
You will be the owner of the entire Recruiting process, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
You will work with the Technical teams on a regular basis to understand specific recruiting needs, proactively identify future hiring needs and opportunities to improve our Recruiting Process and Candidate Experience.
You will be involved in other Human Resources processes, which includes Learning, Career Path, Talent Management, Communication and Culture.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria
- Building candidate pipelines
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Researching the talent market to find relevant audiences
- Finding the best candidate sources
- Setting up recruiting events
- Developing engagement programs and lead employer branding initiatives
- Creating the employee value proposition
- Collaborate and suggest improvements in other HR Processes
These are very nice to have:
- + 2 Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role, ideally in the Argentinian/LATAM market
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks (e.g. Stack Overflow and Github)
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- Upper Intermediate level of English
- Ability to multitask, highly organized and flexible team player
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- Some experience in contributing to other HR Soft or People Care processes
- Experience working with an ATS (Workable preferably)