- The team name is Documentation Management Operations.
- Identify issues and co-ordinate with the relevant functions internally for prompt resolution on disputed points within set time-frame parameters
- Working with key partners in legal, business, operations and technology, contribute towards the development of an efficient operating framework
- Working closely with business stakeholders in various locations and global document management team in India, US and UK.
- Productivity and Quality will be the measure of performance for this role. Producing good quality work is therefore paramount to the success of the candidate in the organization.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
Proficiency in MS office is a must.
- Advanced English skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- 'Working to deadline' approach
- Strong organizational skills
- Graduated from Economics, Bachelor in business Administration or similar.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.