Public Finance suite of applications support Front Office and Middle Office of Municipal bonds including Risk Management, trade reconciliation from various venues, eTrading platforms and internal blotters.
Work with a global team of developers to enhance the application components
- Full Stack development using Python/Java/React JS/Angular JS
- Debug, optimize and improve the existing solutions
- Build and support of the application and coordinating with business and technology partners
- Contribute to the Cyber security, Sustained Resiliency company efforts
- Strong Object Oriented design skills in at least one of the main programming languages like Java/Python
- Java - Spring Boot, Spring Integration, Junit
- Python skills would be a plus.
- UI Development using React JS
Tools/technologies/frameworks we are invested in:
IntelliJ, Visual Studio, Eclipse, Git for developmentJ.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.